Pre-ordering – reliable and easy
Pre-order, why we accept them
- We can offer more different designs by accepting pre-orders
- As a result, we counteract overproduction and thus produce sustainably
- It also helps us remain a healthy company by not having too much stock
- Our VIPs really enjoy the pre-fun of ordering ahead of time!
Why would you place a pre-order?
- We usually receive our stock in smaller batches, this way you don’t miss out!
- Sometimes it is a limited edition and only available once
- Ordering ahead gives you priority, you receive your item first
- Sometimes you pay less, we share this news in our newsletter
How to place them?
- You order as usual when it says ‘available on backorder’
- When you order ahead you also pay ahead, because only then a pre-order is valid
- If you choose to pay with Klarna, you pay 30 days after placing your order
- Please note! If a pre-order takes longer than 30 days, Klarna will ask for payment before you receive your order
- When the item will be available is stated on the product pages and in your account after placing a pre-order
If you have any questions, team Aimmea is here for you