Quality & SustainabilityWe care as much about stylish fashion as we do about the planet and the people who live on it.
This is why everyone who works for us is paid fairly and we make an effort to use environmentally friendly products and materials. We select our suppliers carefully and on this exact same basis.
Fabric & Production
We only produce in Europe to ensure high quality designs, the closer the location the better our knowledge about the production proces is. Another reason to produce locally is to reduce the carbon footprint. Equally important is the use of fabrics & materials sourced from within Europe with certification.
At the moment 85% of our fabrics come from within the European Union (with certification);
- Oeko-Tex 100 (free of harmful substances)
- GOTS (textile processing standard for organic fibres)
- Ecovero (sustainable viscose)
In the second half of 2022 we will use the sustainable Ecovero viscose stretch fabric for the production of our stretch designs in The Netherlands. Exactly which certificate the fabric we use has is shown on the product pages in our webshop.
Our environmentally friendly solutions;
- Our mailers are from Wastebased.co, these mailers are truly compostable,
- The product bags we use for our clothing production in The Netherlands are also biodegradable. in fact, these bags dissolve in water
- Our thank you cards are printed on recycled paper and our logo stickers will be printed on PVC free transparent stickers soon. This means they will be recyclable
We are aiming to only use fabrics and materials made in Europe and with certification before the end of 2023.
Another next step is to have all our production locations use the biodegradable product bags.
We will continue to search for environmentally friendly solutions in our production processes wherever we can.
Have a tip for us? Contact us here